Our mission at Adams County Home Health Care Agency is to meet the needs for all persons with Care and Compassion, Knowledge and skill.
We have a wonderful staff of Nurses and Home Health Aides that provide excellent care for our patients. We also provide Rehabilitation Services, PT, OT, and Speech Language Pathology, to meet our patient’s rehab needs at home. Medical Social Services are also available. A Registered Nurse coordinates all of the services necessary for the well-being of our clients.
For a No Charge Phone Consultation and More Information for You or Your Loved One’s Home Care Needs, Please Call Us:
We are the link between the Patient and their physician. We work directly with the Patient and the Doctor to meet the patient’s medical needs and help them to achieve their health care goals. We assess patient’s medical status, response to treatments and care in their home setting: Our Nurse will assess the patient’s understanding of their disease process, medication management, and safety and provide the education needed to meet their health care needs.
Home Care Services are reimbursed based on eligibility criteria of the payer source, Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance Carriers. Some services are available through Medicaid, CHOICE, SSBG, or Private Pay on an hourly basis. We will determine if the patient meets the criteria for their medical payer source.
- Assess Health Status
- Skilled Health Care Management
- Wound Care/Sterile Dressing Changes
- Health Education
- Medication Management Medical Social Services
- I.V. Therapy
- Infant/Pediatric Care
- Bili Light Phototherapy
- Assist with Personal Care
- Hygiene, Exercises and Ambulation
- Assist with Meal Preparation and other duties assigned by the Skilled Nurse
- Skilled Nurse available for essential visits after office hours for non-emergency needs.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Counseling Services
- Linkage with Community Services
- Home Health Aide, Attendant and Homemaker Services offered through CHOICE, SSBG,
or Private Pay
Our Office Hours: 7:45am-4:15pm, Monday-Friday, Excluding Holidays .
Member of Indiana Association for Home & Hospice Care, Inc.