Monday - Friday
In-Patient: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Out-Patient 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
In-Patient: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Out-Patient: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- From sterile IV bags to oral medications, the AMH Pharmacy provides prescribed
medications to our patients.
- All patients at AMH have their medication regimens reviewed by a licensed
pharmacist. Our pharmacists review for possible drug interactions, allergies,
and medication side effects.
- A pharmacist is always available, during business hours, to answer any drug
information or dosing questions.
- Our clinical pharmacist is involved with in-patient medication review, drug
therapy monitoring, and patient/staff education.
- Pharmacy services are also provided to Woodcrest Nursing Home, The Village
of Heritage, Corporate Health Services, and to our employees.
Prescription Medication (260)724-2145 x12602